Terms & Conditions
1. You are wholly responsible for use of this site by any person using your computer or access terminal that any such person fully complies with these terms
2. You agree to use this site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations
3. Although RazorTEL has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information provided on this site and downloadable software and information is accurate, RazorTEL gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided on this site or the outcomes of using any of the
downloaded software or documents.
4. Where this site provides hypertext links to other sites on the Internet, such links are not endorsed by RazorTEL of any products or services in such websites and RazorTEL do not necessarily support or approve of the same. You use such links at your own risk and RazorTEL accepts no responsibility for the content or use of such websites or information
contained in such websites.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY RAZORTEL ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. RAZORTEL MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, RAZORTEL DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. RAZORTEL DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SOFTWARE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RAZORTEL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS SOFTWARE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES.
6. RazorTEL reserves the right to make changes to this site, these terms and its services at any time. If any provision of these terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, these terms shall continue to be valid as to their other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision.